Cardiology at Ochsner Health Center – St. James provides comprehensive Cardiology services of the highest quality. Patient satisfaction is a critical goal at Ochsner. Our team strives to provide excellent patient care. Ochsner’s team of cardiologists and surgeons work closely with each patient to develop a customized healthcare plan that is both targeted and effective. From routine diagnostics to specialized procedures, Ochsner heart specialists are equipped to provide optimum care in cardiovascular medicine.
What You Can Expect
- Additional outpatient cardiology clinic options
- 24/7 cardiology support for ER & Inpatients
- Access to a national leader in cardiac care
- Seamless transfer options
Schedule an Appointment
Ochsner Medical Center-Kenner Cardiologists see outpatients in the medical plaza located next to St. James Parish Hospital. To schedule an appointment call, 225-258-2037. Appointments can also be made through MyOchsner.
Cardiology at Ochsner Health Center – St. James offers virtual visits. Click here for more information and how to schedule a visit.
Ochsner Health Center – St. James is open Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8 a.m. to noon.
Cardiology at Ochsner Health Center – St. James offers a variety of services, including:
- Aortic services
- Cardiac amyloidosis
- PET scan
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Cardio oncology
- Chronic Total Occlusion Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (CTO PCI)
- Consultative Clinical Cardiology
- Electrophysiology and Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Heart Failure and Transplantation Medicine
- Hypertension digital medicine
- Interventional cardiology
- Pulmonary hypertension care
- Vascular medicine
- Wound care
- Critical limb ischemia
- Vein clinic
- Vascular and endovascular surgery