3 Options to Check In For Your Appointment
With mobile check-in and curbside arrival, you have the option to wait comfortably in your car, and we'll keep you updated while you're waiting.
1. MyOchsner mobile check-in lets you skip the registration desk. Simply complete ePre-Check before your appointment and click "I'm Here" in the app when you park. We'll be alerted when you've arrived.
2. Not using MyOchsner or don't see the mobile check-in option? With curbside arrival, you can call to let us know you've arrived. Just look for the banners with the phone number to call.
3. Visit the registration desk to check in. For your safety, we've installed sneeze guards at all registration desks.
Curbside Arrival is Easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Call upon arrival
- Call the number provided at the location to let our team know you’re there. If you have already checked-in using MyChart ePre-Check and mobile check-in and received confirmation that you’ve checked in, you do not need to call.
- Wait in your car or the lobby
- Our staff will call or text you when your provider is ready.
- Proceed to your appointment
- After you’ve been contacted, our staff will direct you to your exam room if you need assistance.
Now Offering Low Touch Payment Options
MyOchsner's ePre-Check lets you pay your copay in advance of your appointment. You can complete required information up to seven days prior to your appointment. Our locations also accept contactless payment options including Google and Apple Pay.
What Are the Technical Requirements for ePre-Check and Mobile Check-in?
- A mobile phone or tablet with iOS or Android operating system
- The MyChart app installed and Ochsner Health selected as your healthcare provider
- You can find the MyChart app in the App Store (iPhone) and Google Play Store (Android)
- Complete ePre-Check in the MyChart app before you arrive for your appointment
Here’s How to Do ePre-Check and Mobile Check-in
- Begin MyOchsner Patient Registration Self-Service by completing ePre-Check via the MyOchsner website or MyChart mobile app. ePre-Check must be fully completed to utilize Mobile Check-In
- Upon arriving at an Ochsner facility, log in to the MyChart mobile app and select “I’m Here” from the appointment once you are ready to check-in
- If you have fully completed ePre-Check and confirmed arrival, you are checked in for your appointment. You will receive an additional message with instructions on where to go for your appointment. Feel free to wait in your car or in the lobby. We will send you a text message once we are ready for your appointment to begin.
We’re taking extra steps to make your comfort and safety our top priority.
In addition to our existing ongoing safety procedures, we’ve added new measures to help keep you well.
- Providing masks and temperature checks for all patients and providers. Masks are required to be worn while on-site at all Ochsner facilities.
- Organizing our locations to allow for social distancing
- Adding additional hand sanitizer stations
- Regularly cleaning and sanitizing all public areas
- Redesigning our facilities to align with social barriers and patient safety efforts
- Eliminating lines at screening areas, appointment check-in, food service and elevators with social distancing stickers and signage to keep patients and employees safe
- Reducing the number of patients and staff allowed in elevators and restrooms
- Maintaining our current visitor policy to reduce the risk for our patients
For MyOchsner patient support, contact us:
- By email at MyOchsner@ochsner.org
- By phone at 1-877-339-2637
The MyOchsner Patient Support Team is available Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Voicemail is available)