Stipend & Benefits
Ochsner offers a competitive Fellowship salary above the standard PGY-V offering.
Ochsner Health provides house staff with a comprehensive benefits plan that includes health, dental, disability, and life insurance, as well as the opportunity to participate in a 403(b) tax-deferred annuity program. The health, dental, disability, and life insurance programs are offered at minimal cost to the resident.
- Salary Continuation
- 403(b) Plan
- Pathway to Wellness (PTW)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Paid Term Life
- 66.273% Long Term Disability
- $100,000 Business Travel Accident
- EAP (Employee Assistance Plan)
- Vacation Time
- Tobacco Free Discount
- Free, safe, secure on-campus parking provided for all house staff.
- Travel Fund Support
- Meeting and travel expenses for paper/poster presentations by fellows are supported through department operational budget.
- Employee Discounts and Special Offers
- Sprint, Verizon and AT&T cell phone discounts. Smoking cessation benefit (available if enrolled in medical plan). Kentwood Water. Dell Computer. Sam’s Club ($10 off yearly membership).