What Are the Benefits of Joining Ochsner Health Network?
Partnering with Ochsner Health Network means you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with other leading physicians in the area on a shared mission to meet our population’s greatest healthcare needs, improve care delivery, reduce costs and enhance each patient’s experience.
Why You Should be an OHN Physician
When physicians join our network of hospitals, physicians and specialists across the state, they gain access to:
- An array of shared records, resources, technology, knowledge and processes to give you more time to focus on your patients.
- The ability to deliver higher-quality care and provide more cost-effective options for your patients and your practice.
- Access to new patient populations so you can grow your practice with the support of a health system.
- Opportunities to earn rewards for delivering high-quality care and engage in value-based contracting exclusive to OHN.
- Physician Collaboration – Share best practices amongst the state’s leading physicians from all specialties.
- Payor Partnerships – Access shared savings, pay-for-performance, and high performance network programs
- Reducing Practice Variation – Reduce practice variation resulting in lower costs and improved outcomes for patients
- Population Health Technology – Integrated and coordinated care solutions to lower costs, deliver powerful insights, and enhance physician and patient experience in the care delivery.
- Care Management and Coordination – Work with us to develop the most appropriate, high-quality care in a safe environment for patients
- Employee and Employer Solutions – Opportunity to join accountable care network delivering lower-cost, better-quality, integrated healthcare options for employers and employees across Louisiana.
How to Join: Requirements and Eligibility
Participation in OHN’s super clinically integrated network (SCIN) begins with one of our partner CINs that have a regional presence. Contact your local provider to get information on joining our health network.
Acadian Health Care Alliance – Physician participants serve the Acadia parishes with the support of the Lafayette General Health System.
- CONTACT: Molly Mouton | firstname.lastname@example.org
Christus Louisiana Quality Alliance – Anchored by Christus Health System, physician participants serve Alexandria, Lake Charles, Shreveport and surrounding areas.
- CONTACT: Dr. Roger Fowler | email@example.com
Ochsner Physician Partners – Backed by Ochsner Health System, physician participants serve the New Orleans metro area, Baton Rouge and St. Tammany parish.
- CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Tammany Quality Network – Physician participants serve patients in and around the greater St. Tammany area, supported by St. Tammany Parish Hospital.
- CONTACT: Jack Khashou | email@example.com
Terrebonne Quality Health Network – Powered by Terrebonne General Medical Center, physician participants serve the Bayou region.
- CONTACT: Dr. Nicole McKee | firstname.lastname@example.org