At Ochsner’s Acute Dialysis Department, their primary goal is to provide the best experience possible to patients needing vascular access procedures or hemodialysis therapy. This includes comfort, timeliness, safety and effectiveness.
Patients can expect prompt service in dialysis and a safe and effective treatment. They can also look forward to:
- Comfortable treatment and privacy during transport and treatment
- An explanation of all procedures and any medicines you get
- A healthcare team that cares about you as a person and listens and responds to your concerns
- Meet or exceed all regulatory compliance guidelines
- Promote patient and visitor satisfaction and exceed expectations whenever possible
- Increase patient and visitor educational opportunities
- Achieve all clinical targets established by the quality assurance committee
- Promote excellence in nursing through education, certification and clinical ladder
- Maintain a work environment conducive to high employee morale and, thus, better patient care
- Utilize state-of-the-art technology and provide the most current evidence-based care to patients
The key quality initiatives for the Acute Dialysis Department are:
- Anticoagulation management: Reducing risk of clotting during dialysis and avoid post-dialysis bleeding
- Blood pressure management: Reducing blood pressure drops during dialysis
- Ultrafiltration management: Optimizing safe fluid removal to achieve treatment goal
- Patient education: Assuring every patient is given information needed and desired to understand plan of care during and after hospitalization
|New Orleans FMC |
630 Deckbar Ave.
Jefferson, LA 70121
Phone Number: 504-842-3520
|West Bank FMC |
4899-B West Bank Expwy.
Marrero, LA 70072
Phone Number: 504-340-8577
|St. Charles FMC |
150 James Dr. East, Ste. #110
St. Rose, LA 70087
Phone Number: 504-712-5454
|Metairie Davita |
7100 Airline Dr.
Metairie, LA 70003
Phone Number: 504-455-5535
|North Arnoult FMC |
3030 N. Arnoult St. Ste. A
Metairie, LA 70002
Phone Number: 504-457-3498
|Houma DaVita |
108 Picone Rd.
Houma, LA 70363
Phone Number: 985-868-8187
|Luling DaVita |
1057 Paul Maillard Rd.
Luling, LA 70070
Phone Number: 985-331-1156