We believe very strongly in treating more than just kidney and/or kidney-kidney pancreas disease. We treat the whole person. We aim to restore the quality of your organ(s), health and life as a whole.
The purpose of your guide is to:
- Give you the transplant information you need.
- Encourage you to take the best possible care of yourself.
- Prepare you for the lifetime commitments that come with a new organ(s).
Your guide takes you through the stages of the transplant journey. These stages are covered in nine chapters. Each chapter goes over important aspects about that stage.
This guide is for you now that you are listed for transplant. Inside are important reminders to help you stay on the right path as you wait for your transplant.
You are the most valuable player (MVP) of your healthcare team. What does it mean to be MVP? It means always being:
- At the center of your healthcare
- The best champion for your care
We do our best to make sure that you have a successful transplant. You can help meet this goal as MVP:
- Review the information in this guide
- Take the best possible care of yourself
- Be prepared for the lifetime commitments that come with a new organ(s)