Appointment Scheduling and Tips to Help You Prepare for Your Appointment
Appointments for Cardiology, General Surgery, OB/GYN and Neurology in Suite 206 can be scheduled by calling 985-224-1248.
Appointments for Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine in Suite 308 can be scheduled by calling 985-652-3500.
If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please notify us 24 hours in advance.
Medications and Prescription Refills
Please bring medications or a list of medications with dosage and number of times per day they are taken, including over the counter medications, to your appointment.
If you need a prescription refill, please call your pharmacy. They will submit a request to the doctor for you. Please allow 3-5 days for prescription refills.
- Check in 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Bring your appointment slip and any other paperwork received from Ochsner.
- Have your insurance card and photo id available.
- Be prepared to make your co-payment (if applicable).
- Please advise the receptionist if you should need to leave the waiting area for any reason.