Brain Health Lecture Series
POSTPONED - The Brain Health Lecture Series is currently postponed. Several locations/hosts are being considered for the next series and will be updated on this page when confirmed. Anticipated start date is early 2018. Thank you for your continued interest and support in the program!
If you are interested in this event, please use the form below to submit your name and email address, and we will send you more information once the updated venue is decided.
Join Ochsner for a lecture series on Brain Health. Topics will focus on what you need to know to keep your brain healthy.
Location: Ochsner Fitness Center
1200 South Clearview Pkwy., Ste. 1200
Harahan, LA 70123
Times: The lectures will be held from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Dates & Topics:
- 9/20: Brain Health Lecture Series: Strategies for Managing Cognitive Decline - R. John Sawyer, Ph.D. and Brian Mizuki, Psy.D., ABPP-CN
- 10/4: Brain Health Lecture Series: Physical Activity and Brain/Heart Health - Felicia Stephens, DPT, PT
- 10/18: Brain Health Lecture Series: Medications and Cognition - Speaker TBD
- 11/1: Brain Health Lecture Series: Nutrition and Cardiovascular Health - Rebecca Miller, MPH, RDN, LDN
- 11/15: Brain Health Lecture Series: Sleep and Cognitive/Brain Health - Liudmila Lysenko, MD
Registration: FREE ADMISSION (Space is limited)
Complete the form below to register.