The Obstetric Anesthesiology team provides on-site care to pregnant patients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We understand that each woman’s labor is unique and we provide individualized care to make this important event in your life as safe and comfortable as possible. We also provide anesthesia for surgical procedures such as cesarean deliveries and cerclages. Appointments to meet with an obstetric anesthesiologist can be made through a referral from an obstetrician prior to your delivery day or, if you so choose, with a staff member during your labor.
- Epidurals for labor
- Anesthesia for cesarean section
- Other methods of pain relief
- When can I have an epidural?
- How does an epidural affect my labor?
- What are the risks of an epidural?
- Can I eat or drink during labor?