What is Cholangiocarcinoma?
6 Things to Know When Your Child is Diagnosed with CHD
Does Decluttering Give You Joy? These 5 People Don’t Think So.
Cath Lab 101: Behind the Laboratory Door
What Is a Congenital Heart Defect?
How Does Being in Love Affect the Heart? (Video)
5 Aphrodisiacs to Spark Romance
The Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy Section of the Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology provides leading endoscopic procedures. Our team consists of highly-trained physicians, endoscopy nurses and technicians.
Our mission is to become the preeminent referral center in the Gulf South for advanced therapeutic endoscopy through the use of advanced technologies, state-of-the-art medical facilities, compassionate care, and physician expertise.
Our services include:
- Therapy for Barrett’s Esophagus
- Device-Assisted Enteroscopy
- EMR - Endoscopic mucosal resection
- Endoscopic Ultrasound
- ERCP - Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography
- Cholangioscopy and pancreatoscopy
- GI tract stent placement
The advanced endoscopy team at Ochsner provides evaluation and treatment for a range of conditions, including:
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Bile duct cancer
- Bile duct stones (choledocholithiasis)
- Bile duct strictures
- Bile leak
- Carcinoid tumors
- Esophageal cancer
- Pancreatic cysts and Intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm (IPMN)
- Neuroendocrine tumors
- Pancreatic cancer
- Pancreatic pseudocysts
- Polyps: colon, duodenal and gastric
- Primary sclerosing cholangitis