What do I need to do if I’m a new patient?
- Check in 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Have both your primary (and secondary if applicable) insurance information available.
- Be prepared to make your co-payment, if applicable.
- Please bring any medications, or a list of medications with dosage and number of times per day they are taken, along with you. Don’t forget to include over-the-counter medications.
- A current list of drugs (formulary) covered on your insurance will also help your doctor make any necessary changes in your medication.