Ochsner is a homegrown institution devoted to exemplary patient care, medical research and education, and community service. Our mission statement states our purpose: to serve, heal, educate, lead and innovate.
Community Outreach: Dr. Quinlan
Listen to Dr. Patrick Quinlan as he explains Ochsner’s Community Outreach philosophy and the importance of creating healthier communities.
Change the Kids, Change the Future
Hear Avery Corenswet describe Change the Kids, Change the Future™, our signature program to fight childhood obesity and inactivity.
- Feb 25, 2014 - Ochsner Proud to Be A Sponsor of 1st 504K Race
- Feb 24, 2014 - Bonnabel Magnet Academy High School Receives Award from Alliance for a Healthier Generation
- Jan 13, 2014 - We Are The Change-HIV Rally
- Oct 14, 2013 - Bonnabel Magnet Academy Wins Alliance for a Healthier Generation Bronze Award
- Oct 07, 2013 - Dr. Alam Receives NIH Grant for BEST Science! Project
- May 31, 2013 - DHH Encourages Smokers to “Talk With Your Doctor” for Help Quitting for Good
- Mar 19, 2013 - Ochsner North Shore Golden Opportunity Program Announces the April Events Calendar
- Feb 25, 2013 - Ochsner Announces Brownie Science Day
- Feb 04, 2013 - Ochsner/LSUHSC Recruiting Area Teachers for Summer Learning Opportunity
- Jan 29, 2013 - Ochsner St. Anne General Hospital Offering Free Class to Help Smokers Quit
- Mar 30, 2011 - Bonnabel High School Students Add Inspiration And Creativity To Blank Walls At Ochsner-Kenner
- Dec 03, 2012 - OCHSNER HOSTS NATIONAL SPEAKER DURING PROGRAM ON TOBACCO AND CHILDREN
- Oct 08, 2012 - Ochsner and LSUHSC “BEST Science!” project funded for $1.25 million by the NIH
- Feb 26, 2013 - OCHSNER HEALTH SYSTEM COMMUNITY CALENDAR LISTINGS
- Aug 16, 2012 - The STARs are the limit for summer scholars
- May 29, 2012 - Garden Helps Students Learn Smart Choices
- May 03, 2012 - MURIEL’S JACKSON SQUARE OFFERS HEALTHY CHOICES WITH ALL THE FLAVOR