Reduce pain and restore your strength and confidence with the help of Ochsner Therapy & Wellness.
At Ochsner, you’ll receive a comprehensive assessment, a customized treatment plan, and personal attention – everything you need to return to the highest level of function possible. Our highly skilled physical, occupational and speech therapy teams work with both children and adults to restore loss of function associated with illness, injuries, developmental disorders or the process of aging.
Need a Physician Referral?
As one of the largest and most experienced out-patient rehabilitation centers in Louisiana, we offer a level of experience you just can’t find anywhere else. There is no condition we haven’t treated – nothing we haven’t seen before. Plus, our team holds an impressive number of specialty certifications and post-graduate degrees. With the latest diagnostic tools, top-rate exercise equipment, innovative techniques and a team who puts you first, Ochsner Therapy & Wellness provides a level of care second to none.
Conditions We Treat at Ochsner Therapy & Wellness:
When you improve your muscular strength and function and reduce pain symptoms, you’ll be able to keep doing the things you love for years to come. Our expert clinicians promote education, wellness, fitness, and performance enhancement.
If you have experienced decreased strength, range of motion or endurance, limb loss, impaired cognitive skills, or slower reflexes, you may be wondering if you should still be driving. Our team can help you make a determination.
Ochsner Fitness Center
When your therapy is completed here, you can keep up your routine at Ochsner Fitness Center. Learn more.
- Ankle and foot pain
- Bladder or bowel dysfunction
- Brain injury
- Cerebral palsy
- Elbow pain
- Fibromyalgia (post surgery)
- Hand pain
- Joint pain
- Knee pain
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Muscular dystrophy
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Neck and back pain
- Parkinson’s disease
- Sciatic pain (sciatica)
- Shoulder pain
- Spina bifida
- Spinal cord injury
- Spinal stenosis
- Speech and language disorders
- Sports-related injuries
- Vestibular/balance disorders (such as vertigo)
- Work-related injuries
- Wound care
- Wrist pain
As we are closely monitoring the effects of COVID-19, Ochsner Therapy & Wellness has the following plans in place to continue to provide safe and effective care to all who need it while prioritizing the safety of our patients, staff and community, first and foremost:
- All appointments are being scheduled one-on-one with your therapist.
- Clinic schedules have been adjusted to include expanded hours of operation and staggered appointment times to limit the number of patients checking in and receiving therapy at any given time.
- Screening questions and temperature checks of all staff, patients and essential visitors will continue pre-visit and upon entry into any facility.
- Appointment text message reminders with screening information and guidance on what to do if you have symptoms will continue.
- All patients and staff are wearing masks. A mask will be provided to you prior to entering the facility if you do not have one of your own.
- Our waiting rooms and communal areas have been adapted to ensure social distancing can be maintained at all times.
- We have dedicated team members wearing designated shirts who are hourly disinfecting all treatment tables and waiting areas including communal spaces and highly touched/trafficked locations.
- All team members are disinfecting all therapy equipment between every patient use.
With more than a dozen locations offering a variety of specialties and same-day appointments, Ochsner Therapy & Wellness can help your recover – faster.
To schedule an appointment near you, call 504-842-4348.
We accept Medicare, Medicaid and most major insurance plans.