Relentlessly Changing Lives, including your own.
Discover Your Future At Ochsner!
Ochsner Health System is Southeast Louisiana’s largest non-profit, multi-specialty healthcare delivery system with 30 hospitals owned, managed and affiliated in addition to more than 80 health centers and urgent care centers. Ochsner employs more than 18,000 employees and over 1,100 physicians.
At Ochsner, we know it’s our people that make a difference. Our employees are relentless about innovating healthcare, so we are relentless about caring for them! We have ample career opportunities for clinical and non-clinical professionals. Start your career search today!
Not finding exactly what you are searching for today? Join our Talent Community to learn about featured job openings, sign-on incentives, upcoming recruitment events, and more! Our TA Team may use this information to reach out about opportunities that may be of interest to you now or in the future.
Ochsner Health System is Proud to be an Employer of Choice.
- Voted "Best Place to Work” by CityBusiness Magazine
- Ranked #11 on the 2018 Indeed list of Best Hospitals To Work
- Named to the Becker’s Healthcare 2018 list of “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare”
- Recognized by Zippia as one of the “20 Best Companies to Work for in New Orleans, LA”
- Named to the Becker’s Healthcare 2018 list of “100 Great Hospitals in America”
- Named as a 2018 Top Workplace by Times-Picayune
- Ochsner’s CEO Warner Thomas recognized as a 2018 Top CEO on Glassdoor
- Named to the Becker’s Healthcare 2018 list of "52 Great Health Systems to Know"
- Ranked #73 on the Forbes 2018 list of "Best Employers for New Graduates"
Let Your Career Thrive At Ochsner
|Academics and Research||Administrative Fellowships|
|Advanced Practice Clinicians||Allied Health|
|Management and Leadership||Non-Clinical/Professional|