How To Pay
Payment can be made by check or through the credit cards listed at the top of your statement.
Paperless Billing is available!
Online - MyOchsner
You can now access real time account balances, view statements and details about your bill. Pay your bills quickly and securely using the MyOchsner website or the MyChart mobile app, which allows users to specifically indicate how to apply payments.
Online - Quick Pay
Payment can be made online if you have your guarantor number, patient's last name, and patient's date of birth. You cannot view details about your bill using the quick pay option.
How It Works
- Unless specifically indicated, Ochsner will spread payments across all outstanding account balances, beginning with the oldest balance, similar to what happens with a credit card balance.
- Each billing statement will also show payments that Ochsner has received and applied to specific accounts as long as a balance is due.
- Ochsner does not send zero balance statements unless requested by the guarantor.
Paperless Billing is Free and Simple
Sign up now for Paperless Billing - a quick, convenient, and secure way to receive and view your patient statement.
Paperless Billing is available through your MyOchsner account.
How Paperless Billing works:
- You'll receive an e-mail informing you that a new statement is available
- Log in to MyOchsner
- View your detailed statement which includes your bill amount and due date
- Pay your bill safely and securely through MyOchsner's Online Bill Pay option
Paperless Billing offers these benefits:
- 24/7 online access to current and past bills
- Less paper clutter. No more misplaced bills
- Pay your bill the way you choose in seconds