How To Pay
Payment can be made by check or through the credit cards listed at the top of your statement.
Paperless Billing is available!
Online - MyOchsner
You can now create your own estimates for certain procedures and verify your benefits real time quickly and securely using the MyOchsner website or the MyChart mobile app.
Online - Quick Pay
If you are not a patient, you can create a self-pay/guest estimate for certain services. You cannot save estimates and will need to manually enter insurance information and benefits using the guest estimate option.
Online - Ochsner HME
With our Ochsner HME patient portal, you can view invoices, make and track payments, or set up autopay services.
Payment can also be made by phone with a credit card. Call our Customer Service Department if you wish to pay by phone.
How It Works
- Unless specifically indicated, Ochsner will spread payments across all outstanding account balances, beginning with the oldest balance, similar to what happens with a credit card balance.
- Each billing statement will also show payments that Ochsner has received and applied to specific accounts as long as a balance is due.
- Ochsner does not send zero balance statements unless requested by the guarantor.
Sign up now for Paperless Billing - a quick, convenient, and secure way to receive and view your patient statement.
Paperless Billing is available through your MyOchsner account.
How Paperless Billing works:
- You'll receive an e-mail informing you that a new statement is available
- Log in to MyOchsner
- View your detailed statement which includes your bill amount and due date
- Pay your bill safely and securely through MyOchsner's Online Bill Pay option
Paperless Billing offers these benefits:
- 24/7 online access to current and past bills
- Less paper clutter. No more misplaced bills
- Pay your bill the way you choose in seconds