Beginning Wednesday September 1, 2021, Ochsner Health temporarily suspended patient statement generation and mailing to impacted areas due to the state of emergency as a result of Hurricane Ida. We are also stopping all collection activities such as mailing letters and making outbound phone calls. We will provide an update once we resume statement processing.
How To Pay
Payment can be made by check or through the credit cards listed at the top of your statement.
Paperless Billing is available!
Online - MyOchsner
You can now create your own estimates for certain procedures and verify your benefits real time quickly and securely using the MyOchsner website or the MyChart mobile app.
Online - Quick Pay
If you are not a patient, you can pay online or create a self-pay/guest estimate for certain services using MyOchsner. You cannot save estimates and will need to manually enter insurance information and benefits using the guest estimate option.
Online - Ochsner HME
With our Ochsner HME patient portal, you can view invoices, make and track payments, or set up autopay services.
Payment can also be made by phone with a credit card. Call our Customer Service Department if you wish to pay by phone.
How It Works
- Unless specifically indicated, Ochsner will spread payments across all outstanding account balances, beginning with the oldest balance, similar to what happens with a credit card balance.
- Each billing statement will also show payments that Ochsner has received and applied to specific accounts as long as a balance is due.
- Ochsner does not send zero balance statements unless requested by the guarantor.
Sign up now for Paperless Billing - a quick, convenient, and secure way to receive and view your patient statement.
Paperless Billing is available through your MyOchsner account.
How Paperless Billing works:
- You'll receive an e-mail informing you that a new statement is available
- Log in to MyOchsner
- View your detailed statement which includes your bill amount and due date
- Pay your bill safely and securely through MyOchsner's Online Bill Pay option
Paperless Billing offers these benefits:
- 24/7 online access to current and past bills
- Less paper clutter. No more misplaced bills
- Pay your bill the way you choose in seconds