Why choose Ochsner Health for occupational health?
Our experienced, board-certified occupational medicine providers and knowledgeable support staff focus on the evaluation, treatment, resolution and prevention of work-related injuries in Louisiana and Mississippi. We also offer a comprehensive range of additional occupational health services, including prevention and education programs to enhance workplace safety.
When work injuries occur, your first priority is to ensure you receive prompt treatment from providers you can trust. At Ochsner, we put patients first, and our goal is to help injured employees get back to work as quickly and safely as possible.
Ochsner Employer Connect (OEC) is a dedicated service coordination center for all your occupational health needs. Staffed by experienced occupational health professionals, the OEC offers the following services:
- 24-hour phone service, making it easy and convenient to get the quality service you and your employees deserve, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. To reach the OEC 24-hour phone line, please call 833-624-7637.
- Complete coordination for initial, follow-up and referral visits
- Real-time protocol management
- Specialty referral management for orthopedics, neurology and pain management, among others
- Work duty and other medical status updates
We also offer a large network for specialty referrals, and our client database is shared throughout all of our locations, making it easy for providers to communicate.