3 Ways to Not Waste Your 2018 Health Insurance
What is a Virtual Visit?
There’s Been a Salmonella Outbreak. Now What?
8 Ways to Celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Creamy Cauliflower Garlic Soup Recipe
Stomach Viruses: How Soon Can You Go to Work?
Ochsner otolaryngologists provide specialty care for patients presenting with disorders of the nose and paranasal sinuses including sinus infections, nose bleeds, nasal congestion and loss of smell.
The most common rhinologic conditions that we are called upon to treat are listed below.
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Recurrent Acute Sinusitis
- Nasal Polyps
- Deviated Septum
- Turbinate Hypertrophy (Chronic Nasal Blockage)
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Anosmia (Loss of Smell)
- Fungal Sinusitis
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Rhinorrhea
- Tumors of the Nose and Sinuses
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Revision Sinus Surgery
- Computer-Assisted Stereotactic Surgery
- Minimally-Invasive Tumor Removal
- Turbinate Reduction
- Polyp Removal
- Nasal Valve Repair
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Eustachian Tube Dilation