The Top 5 Most Addictive Foods
Don't Let a Concussion Rain on Your Mardi Gras Parade
4 Ways Business Owners Can Stay Healthy While Hustling
Can Cold Weather Make Health Conditions Worse?
Does Decluttering Give You Joy? These 5 People Don’t Think So.
6 Things to Know When Your Child is Diagnosed with CHD
Ochsner otolaryngologists provide specialty care for patients presenting with disorders of the nose and paranasal sinuses including sinus infections, nose bleeds, nasal congestion and loss of smell.
The most common rhinologic conditions that we are called upon to treat are listed below.
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Recurrent Acute Sinusitis
- Nasal Polyps
- Deviated Septum
- Turbinate Hypertrophy (Chronic Nasal Blockage)
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Anosmia (Loss of Smell)
- Fungal Sinusitis
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Rhinorrhea
- Tumors of the Nose and Sinuses
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Revision Sinus Surgery
- Computer-Assisted Stereotactic Surgery
- Minimally-Invasive Tumor Removal
- Turbinate Reduction
- Polyp Removal
- Nasal Valve Repair
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Eustachian Tube Dilation