Friday, March 27, 2020 at 5:00 PM Update
In response to COVID-19, Ochsner Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) is rescheduling non-urgent visits, offering virtual visits for some conditions and implementing increased measures to ensure that we can still provide urgent care to our patients with time-sensitive ENT needs. For more information or to schedule an in-person or virtual visit, please call (504) 842-4080 or message your provider in MyOchsner.
Ochsner otolaryngologists provide specialty care for patients presenting with disorders of the nose and paranasal sinuses including sinus infections, nose bleeds, nasal congestion and loss of smell.
The most common rhinologic conditions that we are called upon to treat are listed below.
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Recurrent Acute Sinusitis
- Nasal Polyps
- Deviated Septum
- Turbinate Hypertrophy (Chronic Nasal Blockage)
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Anosmia (Loss of Smell)
- Fungal Sinusitis
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Rhinorrhea
- Tumors of the Nose and Sinuses
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Revision Sinus Surgery
- Computer-Assisted Stereotactic Surgery
- Minimally-Invasive Tumor Removal
- Turbinate Reduction
- Polyp Removal
- Nasal Valve Repair
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Eustachian Tube Dilation