Eat Fit Cookbook
Molly Kimball, Registered Dietitian and Nutrition Journalist, collaborated with award-winning chefs and restaurateurs to create crowd-pleasing, good-for-you recipes you can make at home. The Eat Fit Cookbook features more than 125 recipes, along with wellness tips and stories from chefs and foodies.
Click here to pre-order the Eat Fit Cookbook.
Inside The Eat Fit Cookbook
- 125+ recipes for appetizers, entrees, desserts, snacks, sides, sauces and beverages
- 224 pages featuring an inside look at the kitchens of New Orleans’ most iconic restaurants
- Educational features including salt swaps, stock the perfect pantry, kitchen tools essentials, and how to choose the best oil.
- Essential ingredients and cooking tools to set your kitchen adventures up for success
- Featured recipes and content from dozens of restaurants, including Commander’s Palace, as well as local brands like Swerve Sweetener and Big Easy Bucha