Please note: Due to construction entrance locations and pickup/drop off areas may have changed for this location. Additionally, the Ochsner Health Center- Covington driveway that runs directly in front of the clinic will temporarily change to be a one-way road. Please review the map below for the most up to date directions. Thank you.
Imagine being able to ask an expert why your activity monitor is not working or why one calorie counting app is better than another. You can at Ochsner’s O Bar, a place where technology can be explained – and explored – all in the name of better health.
O Bar Benefits
- The iPad bar allows patients to test drive more than 100 Ochsner-approved health apps.
- Featured apps focus on wellness, nutrition, fitness, diabetes, women’s health, smoking cessation and more.
- There’s a technology specialist behind the counter to answer questions and give app demonstrations.
- The O Bar sells the latest devices, including wireless blood glucose monitors, blood pressure monitors and activity trackers.
- Digital Medicine participants leave the O Bar fully armed with the tech tools and confidence that will guide them to better health.