Imagine being able to ask an expert why your activity monitor is not working or why one calorie counting app is better than another. You can at Ochsner’s O Bar, a place where technology can be explained – and explored – all in the name of better health.
O Bar Benefits
- The iPad bar allows patients to test drive more than 100 Ochsner-approved health apps.
- Featured apps focus on wellness, nutrition, fitness, diabetes, women’s health, smoking cessation and more.
- There’s a technology specialist behind the counter to answer questions and give app demonstrations.
- The O Bar sells the latest devices, including wireless blood glucose monitors, blood pressure monitors and activity trackers.
- Digital Medicine participants leave the O Bar fully armed with the tech tools and confidence that will guide them to better health.
Learn more about the physician recommended products carried at the O Bar, including activity monitors, bluetooth blood glucose monitors, wireless blood pressure monitors and wireless scales.