This O Bar location has reopened. Business hours are: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Primary Care hours are until 5:00 p.m. All locations close for approximately 30 minutes between 12:30 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.. Remote technical assistance is still available by calling 866-517-1377. Business hours for technical assistance are: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Phone sanitizers are available at all O Bar locations and visitors will be required to sanitize their phones before being helped.
Sales of O Bar products continue to also be available online here.
Ochsner Anywhere Care Health Kits can also be purchased here.
Imagine being able to ask an expert why your activity monitor is not working or why one calorie counting app is better than another. You can at Ochsner’s O Bar, a place where technology can be explained – and explored – all in the name of better health.
O Bar Benefits
- The iPad bar allows patients to test drive more than 100 Ochsner-approved health apps.
- Featured apps focus on wellness, nutrition, fitness, diabetes, women’s health, smoking cessation and more.
- There’s a technology specialist behind the counter to answer questions and give app demonstrations.
- The O Bar sells the latest devices, including wireless blood glucose monitors, blood pressure monitors and activity trackers.
- Digital Medicine participants leave the O Bar fully armed with the tech tools and confidence that will guide them to better health.
Learn more about the physician recommended products carried at the O Bar, including activity monitors, bluetooth blood glucose monitors, wireless blood pressure monitors and wireless scales.