Wednesday, Sept. 15, 2021 Update
Patients can now access virtual visits through Ochsner Anywhere Care (instant urgent care) and MyChart (scheduled visits with an existing provider) at the following Ochsner locations. Patients that do not have access to smart technology or internet can access Ochsner providers through a series of digital avenues at these locations.
- O Bar Primary Care – 1401 Jefferson Highway, Jefferson, LA 70121 (close to Ochsner Main Campus Pharmacy)
- O Bar Baptist – 2820 Napoleon Ave, New Orleans, LA 70115 (close to the Ochsner Baptist Pharmacy)
- O Bar The Grove – 10310 The Grove Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70810
- O Bar O’Neal – 16777 Medical Center Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70816 (close to the O’Neal Ochsner Pharmacy)
- Pharmacy & Wellness - Ochsner Kenner – 200 W Esplanade Ave, #106, Kenner, LA 70065 (Telehealth tablet located in consult room)
- Ochsner Community Health – Brees Family Center – 5950 Bullard Ave, New Orleans, LA 70128
Please note: masks are required on-site at all times, including when visiting our mobile unit.
Imagine being able to ask an expert why your activity monitor is not working or why one calorie counting app is better than another. You can at Ochsner’s O Bar, a place where technology can be explained – and explored – all in the name of better health.
O Bar Benefits
- The iPad bar allows patients to test drive more than 100 Ochsner-approved health apps.
- Featured apps focus on wellness, nutrition, fitness, diabetes, women’s health, smoking cessation and more.
- There’s a technology specialist behind the counter to answer questions and give app demonstrations.
- The O Bar sells the latest devices, including wireless blood glucose monitors, blood pressure monitors and activity trackers.
- Digital Medicine participants leave the O Bar fully armed with the tech tools and confidence that will guide them to better health.