**This location is currently closed. Please contact the Covington Health Center - O Bar at 985-898-7250 for assistance.
The O Bar is a retail experience offering the latest in cutting edge, interactive health technology to help patients seamlessly manage health and wellness with specialized digital medicine programs designed specifically for cancer patients.
Our Connected Health Advisors can help you set up your MyOchsner account and answer questions about your account, including how to schedule an appointment and view your test results online.
O Bar Benefits:
- The iPad bar allows patients to test drive more than 100 Ochsner-approved health apps.
- Featured apps focus on wellness, nutrition, fitness, diabetes, women’s health, smoking cessation and more.
- There’s a technology specialist behind the counter to answer questions and give app demonstrations.
- The O Bar sells the latest devices, including wireless blood glucose monitors, blood pressure monitors and activity trackers.
- Digital Medicine, Connected MOM, and Chemotherapy Care Companion participants leave the O Bar fully armed with the tech tools and confidence that will guide them to better health.
Have a general question? Please email us at OBar@ochsner.org.