A Department of Ochsner St. Anne Hospital
With convenience of hours, as well as location, Ochsner Family Doctor Clinic is the premier source for all of your family health care needs. Friendly and compassionate Family Health Physicians and Nurse Practitioners work together to deliver personalized health services that meet the needs of patients of all ages. Serving the community for over 35 years, these local providers care for patients in both the clinic and hospital setting.
Dedicated to providing quality care, Ochsner Family Doctor Clinic is your choice resource for annual checkups, immunizations, CDL physicals, and treatment for both acute and chronic conditions. Our Family Medicine Physicians and Nurse Practitioner are available to address all of your family's healthcare needs, including:
- Primary Care
- Family Medicine
- CLIA Waived Labs
- EKG Testing
- Treadmill Stress Testing
- Audiometric Hearing Booth
- Minor Surgery
- Mole and Cyst Removal
- Trigger Point Injections
- Pap Smears and Women's Services
- Breathing Treatments
- Toe Nail Clipping and Removal
- Ear Wash
- DOT Drug Testing (DOT Certified)
- Kid Med
- Inpatient Medicine Rounding
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday and Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m - 12:00 p.m.