Ochsner St. Martin Hospital's Wound Care Center, the first of its kind in St. Martin Parish, offers a variety of advanced wound care services. Wounds that take more than three to four weeks to heal can leave you questioning: Why isn’t it healing? How can I tell if it’s infected? Is treatment going to hurt? How many visits will it take?
Why Ochsner for Wound Care?
The Ochsner St. Martin Wound Care team is here to assess your wound and offer solutions. We treat the whole patient, not just the wound by using the most advanced techniques and tools to speed the healing process. We’re here not only to heal our patients, but to educate you and your caregivers. The Ochsner St. Martin Wound Care Center team provides a multi-disciplinary approach to wound assessment and develops an individualized treatment plan for each patient. We use the latest technology to assess and treat chronic wounds, meaning that you get the best care possible, close to home.
Schedule an Appointment
Ochsner St. Martin Wound Care is conveniently located at 1555 Gary Drive, Suite A, in Breaux Bridge. To schedule an appointment, call 337-909-2474. You can also use the MyOchsner patient portal or app to schedule your appointment. We are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Ochsner St. Martin Hospital Wound Care Center treats a variety of wounds, including:
- Arterial ulcers
- C-section incisions in obstetric patients
- Chemical and thermal burns (first-and second-degree burns)
- Chronic osteomyelitis with open wounds
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Dog bites and cat scratches
- Malignant wounds
- Non-healing surgical wounds and wound dehiscence
- Pressure ulcers (commonly referred to as bed sores)
- Radiation related tissue damage
- Skin and soft tissues injuries (cuts and tears to skin)
- Trauma wounds
- Venous leg ulcers
- Wounds from fungal skin infections
- Wounds that occurred on the job