St. Tammany Health System’s Paul D. Cordes Outpatient Pavilion in Covington offers full-service laboratory testing and imaging services Mondays through Saturdays, including a radiology department staffed by an on-site, board-certified radiologist, making rapid turnaround of results to your physician possible.
The Cordes Outpatient Pavilion is home to a wide array of outpatient services, including:
- Cardiology - Appointment required except for EKGs, which can be performed as a walk-in.
- Pulmonary function testing - Doctor’s orders required. Appointment only; call 985-871-5665.
- EEG - Doctor’s orders required. Appointment only; call 985-871-5665.
- Cardiac rehab - Multi-phased program aimed at patients with heart disease. Call 985-898-3750.
- Pulmonary rehab – Program nationally certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation. Call 985-898-3785.
- Wound Care / Hyperbaric Medicine Clinic – Full range of outpatient wound care services. Call 985-871-6088.