Fetal Diagnosis and Care Program
Most pregnant women are familiar with the guide, “What To Expect When You’re Expecting”. But what can you expect when you’re expecting multiples? Or a child with a birth defect?
When you have a high-risk pregnancy, suddenly the term “expectant parent” takes on a whole new meaning. The Ochsner team will not only help you learn what to expect; you’ll come to learn you can expect more from us.
The Fetal Care Program at Ochsner provides care for:
- Congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH)
- Cleft Lip and Palate
- Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS)
- Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Congenital Pulmonary Airway Malformation (CPAM)
- Sacrococcygeal Teratoma
- Fetal Alloimmunization/Rh Disease
- Congenital Heart Defects