Fetal Diagnosis and Care Program
Most pregnant women know the guide “What To Expect When You’re Expecting.” But what can you expect when you’re expecting multiples? Or a child with a birth defect?
When you have a high-risk pregnancy, suddenly, the term “expectant parent” takes on a whole new meaning. The Ochsner team will not only help you learn what to expect; you’ll come to learn you can expect more from us.
The Fetal Care Program at Ochsner provides care for:
- Congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH)
- Cleft lip and palate
- Twin to twin transfusion syndrome (TTTS)
- Bladder outlet obstruction
- Congenital pulmonary airway malformation (CPAM)
- Sacrococcygeal teratoma
- Fetal alloimmunization/Rh disease
- Congenital heart defects