Our gift shop carries a wide selection of gifts and products for any occasion.
Ochsner’s certified optical staff is here to help you find your new look. We are eyewear specialists for difficult fits, specialty lenses, low vision, sunglasses, specialty prescriptions and corrective prism for adults and children. Our knowledgeable staff is dedicated to providing the highest quality of personalized service.
Ochsner Pharmacy & Wellness is open Monday through Friday 7 a.m.-7 p.m. and Saturday from noon - 4 p.m.
The pharmacy is conveniently located on the Atrium Tower's first floor at the escalators' base. Prescriptions are filled for discharged hospital and clinic patients and Ochsner employees, and over-the-counter products are available for purchase. Patient counseling is also provided, as well as an on-site specialty pharmacy.
The Brent House Hotel, located within Ochsner Medical Center – New Orleans, offers lodging to the general public with an emphasis on serving the needs of Ochsner Health's patients and their families.
The laundry room in the Brent House Hotel is available to hotel guests. Personnel at the hotel reception desk will issue the key and give instructions. Detergent and bleach are available from a dispenser in the room, and change is available at the hotel reception desk.
Ochsner Medical Library
Located on the first floor of Ochsner Medical Center – New Orleans by the Art Walk, Ochsner Medical Library is open to patients and their guests.
- For more information, call 504-842-3760. Our hours of operation are 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Medical librarians and staff can provide assistance with researching medical topics or conditions.
- Health education materials and videos using simple, consumer-friendly terms are available.
- Recreational reading materials (fiction and non-fiction novels) may be checked out to use while staying at Ochsner.
- We also have public computers with internet access and a copier with fax and scanner.
Visually impaired services
- Lighthouse for the Blind at 504-899-4501
- Radio for the Blind at WRBH 88.3 FM.
Stamp and postal supplies
Parking and valet services
Free garage parking is available for patients and visitors on the second floor and above.
We recommend cars and small trucks to use our elevated express entrance rampon Tansey Boulevard for quick entrance to specific garage floors 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Handicap parking is located next to the elevators on floors 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Expectant mother parking is located on the sixth floor next to the elevators.
Valet parking service is available on the first floor of the parking garage for a fee of $5.
Special parking areas have been designated for vehicles transporting patients to the emergency department and The Gayle and Tom Benson Cancer Center.
Golden Opportunity is a membership program for people 50 and older that promotes an active, healthy and independent lifestyle.