Ochsner Urgent Care and Occupational Health – Diamondhead offers urgent care and occupational health so you can receive immediate and convenient care.
Ochsner Urgent Care and Occupational Health – Diamondhead's Urgent Care team offers treatment for:
- Sprains, broken bones & fractures needing x-ray
- Cuts or minor wounds
- Coughs, colds and sore throats
- Urinary pain
- Non-life-threatening allergic reactions
- Fevers or flu-like symptoms
- Mild to moderate stomach aches
- Rashes or other skin irritations
- Minor burns, sunburns and heat ailments
Occupational Health Offerings
Our dedicated team of Occupational Health specialists offers both preventative and diagnostic treatment to comprehensively attend to your business’s work-related healthcare needs.
Click here for a complete listing of Ochsner’s Occupational Health services.
No Appointment Needed
Providers and staff treat patients six months and older on a walk-in basis
When you visit Ochsner Urgent Care and Occupational Health – Diamondhead, you receive the support of the entire Ochsner network. Your electronic medical record is accessible to Ochsner clinician’s system-wide and to you online, so that together we can work efficiently and collaboratively to keep you well.