What is a Berlin Heart?
Ochsner Patient Story: Lacie Patterson - Heart Mom
Ochsner in|Depth: Declan Keehn (Video)
Ochsner & New Orleans Saints Employee Surprise
"An Amazing Blessing" - Heart Mom Katie's Story
Ochsner Doctor's Note: Congenital Heart Defect
Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Medicine
Are Your Child’s Behaviors Putting His Heart at Risk?
History of Heart Disease
6 Things to Know When Your Child is Diagnosed with CHD
Does Decluttering Give You Joy? These 5 People Don’t Think So.
Cath Lab 101: Behind the Laboratory Door
What Is a Congenital Heart Defect?
How Does Being in Love Affect the Heart? (Video)
5 Aphrodisiacs to Spark Romance
The team of Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgeons at the Ochsner Hospital for Children are specialists who correct heart problems through surgery in babies, children and adolescents. Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgeons have the experience and expertise to care for and repair hearts in children.
- Atrial Septal Defects
- Ventricular Septal Defects
- Ebstein's Anomaly
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome, including Norwood, Glenn & Fontan Procedures
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Tranposition of the Great Arteries
- Pulmonary Valve replacement
- Heart Transplants
- Ventricular Assist Devices (VAD)
- Aortic Valve Repair and Replacement
- Mitral Valve Repair
- Complex Neonatal Repair
- Thorax and Chest Wall Repairs