What is a Berlin Heart?
Ochsner Patient Story: Lacie Patterson - Heart Mom
Ochsner in|Depth: Declan Keehn (Video)
Ochsner & New Orleans Saints Employee Surprise
"An Amazing Blessing" - Heart Mom Katie's Story
Ochsner Doctor's Note: Congenital Heart Defect
Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Medicine
Are Your Child’s Behaviors Putting His Heart at Risk?
History of Heart Disease
Is it “Just” a Cough or Something More Serious?
Gluten-Free: A Choice or a Diagnosis?
Primary Care, Urgent Care or Emergency Room?
3 Add-Ins to Slash Carbs and Calories from Dips
Top Picks for Breakfast Cereals
What is Container Baby Syndrome?
The team of Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgeons at the Ochsner Hospital for Children are specialists who correct heart problems through surgery in babies, children and adolescents. Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgeons have the experience and expertise to care for and repair hearts in children.
- Atrial Septal Defects
- Ventricular Septal Defects
- Ebstein's Anomaly
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome, including Norwood, Glenn & Fontan Procedures
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Tranposition of the Great Arteries
- Pulmonary Valve replacement
- Heart Transplants
- Ventricular Assist Devices (VAD)
- Aortic Valve Repair and Replacement
- Mitral Valve Repair
- Complex Neonatal Repair
- Thorax and Chest Wall Repairs