Fellowship Alumni Connections
Welcome to the Administrative Fellowship Alumni Connection Page. We are interested in staying connected with former Administrative Fellows on your career success, fellowship experience, future mentorship and lecture opportunities, and we also just want to know how you’re doing!
Ochsner’s long history of successfully training future health care leaders for over 40 years has proven to be an integral part of Ochsner’s growth and development. We thank those who have been a part of Ochsner’s Administrative Fellowship Program and hope that you will continue to stay connected and share your continued growth and success.
Michael Hulefeld, Program Chair of Alumni Program
Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, Ochsner Health System
- Revenue Cycle
- Supply Chain
- Human Resources
- Pharmacy – PGY2/Administration Track
Meet Our Fellows
Calendar of Events
Check back for upcoming events.
- Download the April - June 2014 Fellowship Newsletter
- Download the July - September 2014 Fellowship Newsletter
- Download the November - January 2015 Fellowship Newsletter
- Download the April - June 2016 Fellowship Newsletter
- Download the July - September 2016 Fellowship Newsletter
- Warner Thomas – President and CEO, Ochsner Health System
- Mark Muller – Sr. VP, Strategy & Business Development, Ochsner Health System
- Jeff Saucier – System VP, Financial Planning & Analysis, Ochsner Medical Center
- Ana Hands – VP, Multi-Organ Transplant Institute, Translation, Ochsner Medical Center
- Eric McMillen – CEO, Ochsner Medical Center – Baton Rouge
- Robert Wolterman – CEO, Ochsner Medical Center
- Beth Walker – COO, Ochsner Medical Center
- Brad Goodson – CEO, Ochsner Medical Center - North Shore
- John Herman – COO, Ochsner Medical Center
- Mark French - VP, Environment of Care (EOC) & Vendor Management
- Stephen Robinson, Jr. - CEO, Ochsner Kenner
- Tracey Moffett - System CNO & VP, Quality
- Tracey Schiro – Senior VP and Chief HR Officer of Ochsner Health System
To contact the Alumni Office: call 504-842-0828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.