Why choose Gardiner Center Health Clinic?
Gardiner Center Health Clinic - An Ochsner Abrom Kaplan Memorial Hospital campus, is a rural health clinic located in Gueydan, Louisiana. Established in 1989, the clinic has been serving the healthcare needs of the citizens of Gueydan, Morse, Lake Arthur and the surrounding area for more than 30 years. We offer complete medical and lab services for the whole family. We’re here for you when you need a checkup, immunizations, treatment for illnesses and ongoing care for health conditions that need to be addressed. If your provider determines that more specialized care is needed, we’ll make sure you get it.
Open weekdays, the Gardiner Center Health Clinic provides routine checkups, physicals, illness exams and simple diagnostic care for kids, adults and seniors. This clinic also accepts insurance from all five Louisiana Medicaid companies and participates in the Medication Assistance Program.
Make an Appointment
We are open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m.-noon.
At Gardiner Center Health Clinic, we provide full family practice services including overall healthcare for every member of your family. We can provide treatment for conditions such as:
- Your annual health checkup (annual wellness exam) and complete physicals
- Treatment of sudden conditions, such as an asthma attack or broken bone
- Coordinated care of reoccurring conditions, such as high blood pressure and diabetes
- Referral access to sports medicine, back and spine, and physical therapy
- Diagnosis and management of diseases
- Seasonal allergy treatment
- Treatment for depression and anxiety
- Diagnosis and management of ADHD
- Annual flu shots and immunizations
- Health risk assessments
- Sports physicals
- Outpatient diagnostics