Ochsner Health Center – Driftwood provides comprehensive primary care services of the highest quality throughout all stages of life. Patient satisfaction is a critical goal at Ochsner. Our team strives to provide excellent patient care.
Why Ochsner Health Center - Driftwood?
Our expert team of physicians, nurse practitioners and other healthcare professionals have been providing comprehensive healthcare to the Kenner community and surrounding area for 31 years. Ochsner Health Center - Driftwood offers patients the benefit of easy access to primary care providers and specialists in the same location. We care for patients and beyond. Ochsner Health Center - Driftwood offers x-rays and lab work on site.
Schedule an Appointment
Appointments can be scheduled by calling 504-443-9500 or by using MyOchsner. If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please notify us 24 hours in advance.
We are open 6 days a week for Primary Care appointments. Same-day, next day and weekend appointments are available. This location accepts same-day appointments during the following hours:
- Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
- Chronic Care Management
- Diabetes Management
- Family Medicine
- General Pediatrics
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care
- Smoking Cessation Services
Medications and Prescription Refills
Please bring medications or a list of medications with dosage and number of times per day they are taken, including over the counter medications, to your appointment. If you need a prescription refill, please call your pharmacy. They will submit a request to the doctor for you. Please allow 3-5 days for prescription refills.
- Check in 15 minutes prior to your appointment
- Bring your appointment slip and any other paperwork received from Ochsner
- Have your insurance card and photo ID available
- Be prepared to make your co-payment (if applicable)
- Please advise the receptionist if you should need to leave the waiting area for any reason