Many people seek the help of a plastic surgeon to enhance their physical appearance, while others may require a reconstructive procedure after an injury or serious illness. For all aesthetic needs, the Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Department at Ochsner Lafayette General is the answer. We know form is as important as function. We believe looking and feeling your best creates a happier and healthier you!
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery of Acadiana at Ochsner Lafayette General offers a variety of surgical and non-surgical cosmetic and reconstructive procedures of the breast, body, and face. Led by double Board Certified surgeon, Joseph Lupo, MD, he specializes in post mastectomy breast reconstruction-including the DIEP Flap, advanced microsurgical techniques, and full body restoration, such as “Mommy Makeovers.” Located in a stylish and modern office in Lafayette’s Oil Center, our highly trained and dedicated staff provides patients with exceptional care before, during, and after their procedures.
Our goal is to enhance your beauty utilizing the most natural, minimally invasive and painless techniques to customize your treatment plan to your specific needs. We aim to make your life-changing experience at Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery of Acadiana a positive, relaxing, and exciting one.
Schedule a consultation today to meet Lafayette’s most talented plastic surgeon.
Make an Appointment
To make an appointment, give us a call at 337-504-3640.
We are open Monday to Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and Friday from 8 a.m. to noon. Our office is located at 900 E. St. Mary Street, Suite 104, Lafayette, LA 70503.
Cosmetic Breast Procedures
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Implant Removal/Exchange
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
Cosmetic Body Contouring
- Tummy Tuck
- Buttock Enhancement (BBL)
- Arm Lift
- Thigh Lift
- “Mommy Makeover”
Cosmetic Facial Surgery
- Facelift and Necklift
- Submental (Chin) Liposuction
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Brow Lift
- Chin Surgery
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty)
Reconstructive Surgery of the Breast
- Autologous breast reconstruction- advanced microsurgical DIEP flap reconstruction
- Implant based breast reconstruction
Reconstructive Surgery of the Body
- Body Reconstruction following Massive Weight Loss (MWL)
- Chest wall reconstruction
- Abdominal wall and Trunk
- Treatment of Burns and of Complex wounds
- Free tissue transfers – muscle and fasciocutaneous flaps
- DIEP flap breast reconstruction
- Reconstruction of peripheral nerve injury
Reconstructive Surgery of Maxillofacial Injuries, Diseases and Congenital Disorders
- Facial fractures including the mandible and orbital floor
- Reconstruction following tumors of the head and neck including oral cavity
- Congenital deformity of the ear, nose, lips, eyelid
While plastic surgery can produce beautiful results, it is not the only option for rejuvenation. Non-surgical cosmetic procedures are the answer to enhancing your appearance and minimizing the signs of aging. These treatments enhance existing features, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, restore lost volume and contours to facial features, and more. All procedures are done in the office with minimal recovery time. We welcome you to discuss your skincare goals and allow us to develop a personalized plan that will achieve radiant results.
Non-Surgical Cosmetic Treatments
- Botox & Dysport
- Dermal Fillers (Juvederm collection, Restylane collection)
- Chemical peels