- Cancer Patient Help Line: Ochsner Cancer Center has a direct phone number (504-842-3910) for patients to contact the oncology team for urgent symptoms and health issues, 24 hours a day.
- Chemotherapy Education Resource
- Chemotherapy Care Companion Program: Chemotherapy Care Companion is a new program that is being offered to Ochsner’s early phase clinical trial research patients and high-risk chemotherapy patients. The program is used to monitor patients who are undergoing chemotherapy and to observe the differences in obtained baseline information prior to chemotherapy treatment to determine issues related to or exacerbated by receiving chemotherapy. Watch Our Video
- Infusion Services: Depending on a patient’s situation and the drug, he or she may get chemotherapy once a day, once a week or once a month. Chemotherapy is often given in cycles. A patient may, for example, get therapy for six weeks, and then have time to rest before the next cycle begins. Whether treatment is for cure, control or palliative care, this dedicated team will support you and your family during this difficult time.
- O Bar: The O Bar, the first retail experience of its kind, offers the latest in cutting-edge, interactive health technology to help patients seamlessly manage their health and wellness.
- Urgent Care for Our Cancer Patients
- Patient Guide to Immunotherapy and Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors
- Explaining Your Cancer Treatment to Children
Ochsner Health is a system that delivers health to the people of Louisiana, Mississippi and the Gulf South with a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate.