Ochsner Health Center – Destrehan offers a variety of services including primary care, urology and OB/GYN services. Our team of physicians, nurse practitioners and other healthcare experts are on hand to serve patients in the river parishes.
Why Ochsner Medical Center – Destrehan?
Ochsner Medical Center - Destrehan offers a convenient location for residents on both sides of the Mississippi River in St. Charles Parish and is only minutes from Kenner. From diagnostic imaging to women’s services, patients will receive care from dependable, local providers. Ochsner Medical Center – Destrehan serves adults and children.
Therapy & Wellness
The therapy & wellness clinic at Ochsner Health Center - Destrehan sees both adults and children. To schedule an appointment, call 985-235-5440. The clinic is open Monday – Thursday from 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Schedule an Appointment
Ochsner Health Center - Destrehan is open Monday - Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Chronic Care Management
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Ophthalmology and Optometry
- Pediatric Therapy and Wellness
- Primary Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Therapy and Wellness
- Vison Center
- Women’s Services
Medications and Prescription Refills
Please bring medications or a list of medications with dosage and number of times per day they are taken, including over the counter medications, to your appointment. If you need a prescription refill, please call your pharmacy. They will submit a request to the doctor for you. Please allow 3-5 days for prescription refills.
- Check in 15 minutes prior to your appointment
- Bring your appointment slip and any other paperwork received from Ochsner
- Have your insurance card and photo ID available
- Be prepared to make your co-payment (if applicable)
- Please advise the receptionist if you should need to leave the waiting area for any reason