A Department of Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner Neurosciences Institute - Slidell
Access all the specialty care you need close to home by connecting to the various services offered at Ochsner Neurosciences Institute - Slidell.
Ochsner Orthopedic Health Center – Slidell
For appointments call: 985-646-5550
Ochsner Orthopedic Health Center - Slidell is located in Suite 100 of the Neuroscience Institute building on the campus of Ochsner Medical Center - North Shore.
Ochsner North Shore's Orthopedics department cares for patients of all ages utilizing the latest techniques and technology available to treat a wide range of orthopedic problems including joint replacement, sports medicine, hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder ailments, trauma, pediatrics and foot and ankle surgery.
Ochsner Outpatient Therapy Services
For appointments call: 985-646-5921
We offer full-service outpatient rehabilitation services, which includes:
- Physical therapy, including Sports Medicine
- Occupational Therapy
- Hand therapy, including custom splinting
- Speech/Language Therapy, including therapy for swallowing disorders
- Wound care
- Multidisciplinary Neuro Treatment
- Pediatric Therapy Services
Ochsner Physical Medicine & Stroke Center
For appointments call: 985-646-5900
We are a fully licensed 18 bed Inpatient Rehab Facility that has a team of knowledgeable rehab professionals working to help you along your road to recovery. Our staff includes:
- Nursing Staff
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Case Manager/ Social Worker
- Other Support Staff (Nutrition Specialists, Pharmacists, and Respiratory Therapists)
Some of the medical conditions we treat include stroke, amputations, brain injuries, burns, congenital deformities, hip fractures, major multiple trauma, neurological disorders, orthopedic injuries, and spinal cord injuries.
- Convenient appointment times and locations to fit your schedule
- Locations throughout the North Shore region including Slidell and Covington
- Experienced, expert physicians who listen to you and get to know your specific health concerns
- Options in treatment approaches for you to choose from
- Covered by most insurance plans and Medicare
- Comprehensive care including surgical and non-surgical treatment options, outpatient rehabilitation and physical therapy