St. Bernard Parish Hospital
St. Bernard Parish Hospital is owned by the Hospital Service District of the Parish of St. Bernard, State of Louisiana, a political subdivision of the State, and managed by Ochsner Health System.
In September 2012, St. Bernard Parish Hospital opened to provide quality and cost-effective healthcare services for the residents of St. Bernard Parish.
The Heart and Soul of Healthcare in Our Community
- 100 Doctors
- 40 Private Rooms
- 24,000 Annual ER Visits with 10-bed Emergency Department
- Full Diagnostic Imaging Capability
Why Choose Us?
To experience quality healthcare in a beautiful, state-of-the-art facility minutes from your doorstep.
Personal Convenient Care
- As part of your community we welcome each patient and offer a caring environment.
- Our advanced technology gives your physician quick access to your test results to advance your care.
All Private Rooms
- A unique feature of our hospital, offering patients comfort and privacy.
- From our imaging department to surgery to cardiopulmonary services, our hospital offers patients state-of-the-art technology for the best results.
- All of our primary care physicians and specialists are welcoming new patients.
Joint Commission Accredited
- Our accreditation shows that our hospital ranks with the top hospitals in the country. We adhere to national standards.
- Our hospital meets the national standards of the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. The hospital’s Imaging Department received a “Facility of Excellence” Award by the Penrad Corporation. All of our physicians are accredited in their specialties and many of our nurses have been recognized in the Great 100 Nurses of New Orleans. Our standards, staff and physicians provide total quality care.
- We designed each patient room and each hospital department and service for the way healthcare is practiced in the 21st Century. We are an all private room facility which offers maximum comfort to patients and their family members. In addition, our staff is focused on patient needs and they offer the hospitality you would expect in a five star hotel.
- Our patient satisfaction scores are consistently high in national ratings. Our quality standards and highly credentialed physicians and staff produce excellent results.