St. Tammany Cancer Center - A Campus of Ochsner Medical Center brings innovation to the fight against cancer close to home. Located on the campus of Ochsner Health Center - Covington and near St. Tammany Parish Hospital, the cancer center provides patients with convenient access to world-class cancer care.
St. Tammany Cancer Center - A Campus of Ochsner Medical Center offers:
- 30 physicians and more than 80 other healthcare professionals dedicated to cancer care
- Integrative Oncology Services and comprehensive symptom management which includes physical therapy, yoga, acupuncture, rehabilitation area, survivorship services and meditation space
- 47 private and semi-private infusion bays
- Clinic space with a multidisciplinary design where patients benefit from a collaborative approach to cancer care by a highly skilled team of medical, radiation and surgical oncologists, oncology nurses and navigators dedicated to supporting our cancer patients and their loved ones
- An Ochsner Health O Bar, a retail experience offering the latest in cutting edge, interactive health technology to help patients seamlessly manage health and wellness with specialized digital medicine programs designed specifically for cancer patients
The Cancer Center also includes supportive services such as nutrition, yoga and tai chi, acupuncture and psychology provided by a team that specializes in caring for oncology patients.
St. Tammany Cancer Center - A Campus of Ochsner Medical Center will also offer a robust clinical cancer research program, which offers patients access to early-phase clinical trials, cutting-edge drugs and anti-cancer agents through its Precision Cancer Therapies Program. Patients will have access to the largest clinical trials network in Louisiana, including a broad portfolio of Phase 1 and 2 trials, allowing patients to stay closer to home for these groundbreaking, novel therapies.