Ochsner Medical Center for Children is a non-profit, academic, multi-specialty, healthcare delivery system dedicated to pediatric patient care, research, and education. Ochsner Pediatrics specializes in comprehensive care for the whole child – from preventive care such as immunizations to lifesaving efforts such as heart-lung transplant.
Through our unique coordinated system of medical centers, hospitals, and neighborhood health centers, Ochsner for Children provides healthcare with peace of mind by putting the needs of patients first.
- Mar 12, 2013 - OCHSNER MEDICAL CENTER PERFORMS FIRST IN UTERO SURGERY IN GULF SOUTH REGION
- Apr 24, 2013 - Ochsner Sports Medicine Institute Hosts Preventative Medicine Community Event
- Feb 05, 2013 - OCHSNER HEALTH SYSTEM PRIVATE-LABEL VITAMINS AND SUPPLEMENTS NOW AVAILABLE AT ROUSES MARKETS
- Jan 08, 2013 - OCHSNER MEDICAL CENTER NAMED CONSUMER CHOICE AWARD WINNER FOR 17TH YEAR IN A ROW
- Dec 11, 2012 - Ochsner Opens Health Center in North Baton Rouge
To view the video, click the PLAY button above.
To view more videos on this topic, click here.
or use the scroll button on the left.
Check back soon for upcoming events