A Department of Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner St. Anne Hospital is located in Raceland, Louisiana, and offers essential healthcare services to Lafourche and the surrounding parishes.
As a fully accredited, full-service critical access hospital staffed by skilled physicians and specialists, Ochsner St. Anne provides life saving services, including a 24-hour full-service emergency room with average wait times of less than 15 minutes, stroke care, and an intensive care unit. Multiple surgical specialties include general surgery, pain management, cardiology and urology. Additional services include maternity suites with state-of-the-art monitoring for mothers and babies, and behavioral health services. Ochsner St. Anne also offers full lab and imaging services, an infusion center and a wound care center.
Wound care services are provided by RestorixHealth, located on the fourth floor. To schedule wound care services at the Ochsner St. Anne Wound Care Center, call 877-295-2273.
Awards and Accolades
- Becker’s Hospital Review, one of the nation’s leading healthcare publications, has recognized Ochsner St. Anne Hospital as one of its “Best Hospitals for Patient Experience in the South" in 2022.
- Ochsner St. Anne has been recognized as a 2022 Top 100 Critical Access Hospitals in the United States by the Chartis Center for Rural Health.
- Ochsner St. Anne has been recognized by Newsweek as one of the Best Maternity Hospitals for 2022.
- Ochsner St. Anne earned the "High Performing in Maternity Care (Uncomplicated Pregnancy)" rating in 2021 - the highest rating U.S. News & World Report awards for maternity care. This coveted honor is reserved for the top third of hospitals evaluated by U.S. News & World Report for maternity care.
- Ochsner St. Anne has been named a 2022 Human Experience (HX) Guardian of Excellence Award® winner by Press Ganey, the global leader in healthcare experience solutions and services. This award is part of Press Ganey’s annual ranking of the top hospitals and health systems in the country, according to performance in patient experience. Ochsner St. Anne ranked top 5% of healthcare providers in delivering patient experience in the last year.
- Ochsner St. Anne achieved 2023 Birth Ready Designation from the Louisiana Department of Health (LDH) and the Louisiana Perinatal Quality Collaborative (LaPQC) for committing to practices of implementing quality improvement to improve birth outcomes for mothers in Louisiana.