For accessible, affordable, comprehensive care for your employees, choose Ochsner.
Ochsner offers solutions to meet your specific needs and challenges.
Nationwide, healthcare coverage is the largest employee-related expense for employers. If your goal is to provide the best care experience at the lowest costs for your employees, it’s nearly impossible to achieve this with open network products. At Ochsner, we have a comprehensive solution to lowering those costs. Ochsner healthcare solutions keep costs down, boost employee wellness and workforce productivity, and integrate services to offer accessible, high-quality, convenient care.
The solutions include:
- Accountable Care Network
- Corporate Wellness Programs
- Occupational Health Services
- On-site clinics
- Digital Medicine
- Chronic Disease Management
View our detailed brochure here.
Please click here to watch the following video:
As the largest health network in southeast Louisiana, Ochsner has relationships with major insurance carriers that allow us to offer lower-cost, better-quality, integrated healthcare options for your employees.
We focus on keeping your employees healthy through coordinated care – giving them access to primary care and specialty physicians, urgent care clinics, occupational health clinics, emergency departments and hospitals, post-acute care and more. As the largest private employer in Louisiana, we’ve successfully kept our employee healthcare costs down through an integrated system that controls utilization and associated costs. We offer the same to you and your employees through these plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Connect
- Humana Total Care
Provide an enhanced employee healthcare experience.
Your employees can access convenient services to familiarize them with all Ochsner has to offer and to help them along their healthcare journey. We provide:
- A Welcome to the Network introduction
- Primary care physician selection
- MyOchsner patient portal sign-up
- Same-day/next-day appointment scheduling
- MyConcierge – a personalized, single point of contact for benefits information, appointment scheduling and conflict resolution
Ochsner offers a variety of programs designed to enhance employee and executive wellness and reduce healthcare costs, including:
Executive Health Program: Schedule-friendly physical examinations, screenings, lab tests and consultations are available for busy executives.
Individual and Group Nutrition Plans and Exercise-Readiness Evaluations: These customizable corporate offerings give your employees opportunities to take control of their health through lifestyle changes.
Ochsner Fitness Center Memberships: Your employees qualify for discounted Ochsner Fitness Center memberships and access to the Medical Fitness Program, a personalized fitness and nutrition plan tailored to meet members’ health and lifestyle needs. Two OFC locations are open 24 hours each day for your employees’ convenience.
On-site Wellness Programs
Employees can participate in these programs right at their worksite:
- Biometric Screenings: On-site biometrics include: glucose screening; lipid profile; blood pressure; height, weight and BMI; and waist circumference measurement. Results are reviewed by registered nurses
- Vaccinations: Flu shots and other preventive vaccines can be administered on site.
- Health Fairs: Ochsner can provide basic preventive medicine and medical screenings to employees at their place of work.
- Hello Health Seminars: These educational sessions, conducted at the worksite, focus on health topics like fitness, nutrition, heart health, etc.
- Exercise Classes: Give employees opportunities to get moving, lose weight and improve cardiovascular and joint health on site.
Our team is led by board-certified occupational health physicians with over 30 years of experience and the added knowledge and skills of toxicology and environmental health to provide customizable, comprehensive services and help coordinate care with specialists to meet your employees’ needs. Our Occupational Health centers focus on the prevention, evaluation, treatment and resolution of work-related injuries, illnesses and diseases and are conveniently located across the region, improving access for your team. For immediate or after-hours care, our urgent care centers offer convenient access for your employees.
- Pre-employment physicals
- Certified DOT/CDL exams
- Drug and alcohol screening
- Pulmonary function testing
- OSHA-approved audio screening
Acute Work Injury Care
- Initial post-injury care
- Care for strains, sprains, fractures, burns, concussions, abrasions and lacerations
- Chemical exposure treatment
- Instant drug and breath alcohol testing
- Emphasis on timely return to work
- Adherence to full duty protocols
- Post-injury management
- Splints, casts and walking aids
- Disability prevention
- Specialty referral network
Connect with Ochsner providers through advanced audiovisual equipment right from your worksite. You can customize telehealth programs – and available hours – based on your needs. Options include on-demand urgent care, scheduled primary and specialty care consultations, and second opinions.
Pending your need and workplace population size, you may be eligible for nurse- or physician-run, site-based clinics that provide urgent and primary care services as well as care navigation for your employees.
Ochsner’s digital medicine programs for hypertension, diabetes, COPD and asthma allow real-time patient data to be shared with a care team, enabling immediate medical and lifestyle adjustments.
Our primary care team is dedicated to getting patients well and helping them stay healthy through annual exams, immunizations, health risk assessments and coordinated care for chronic conditions. Employees’ primary care physicians can also refer them to these programs, which are designed to improve wellness and on-the-job productivity. In addition to our digital medicine programs, chronic disease management programs include:
- Healthy Back: This comprehensive treatment approach for patients with chronic neck and back pain includes physician assessments, physical therapy and health coaching.
- Smoking Cessation: Ochsner’s comprehensive smoking cessation clinic enrolls Louisiana residents who started smoking before 1988. Employees who qualify can enroll at no cost.