About Ochsner LSU Health – Viking Drive
Whether you need primary care for yourself and family, or specialty care for orthopedics, sports medicine, neurosurgery consults and post-op care, rehabilitation, lab services, or advanced imaging services, we are dedicated to providing top-level care you need. Our 25,000 square foot facility has the support, resources and great reputation of the entire Ochsner LSU Health system so that you can get the care you need, in a state-of-the-art facility close to home.
Our team is committed to providing high-quality primary care and specialty services to adolescents and adults.
This center offers:
- Same-day or next-day appointments available
- Patient check-in kiosks for convenient registration
- Clinics for sports medicine, orthopedics, neurosurgery and primary care
- Appointments for athletes within 48 hours of injury
- Turf field for rehabilitation and athletic injury services
- A rehabilitation gym with dedicated areas for physical therapy and occupational therapy activities
- Updated technology in a healing environment
- Open and spacious waiting areas for each specialty clinic
- On-site lab, X-ray and MRII capabilities for advanced and detailed imaging
- Dedicated casting room for dressing, casting, adjusting and removal of injury casts
- Annual physicals and screenings