About Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport – St. Mary Medical Center
Our doctors and staff members at Ochsner LSU Health – St. Mary Medical Center provide patient-focused, high-quality healthcare. We’re here to give you the care you need while advancing medical science and educating the next generation of leaders in healthcare. Our St. Mary's hospital campus features newly renovated areas with innovative technology and equipment to provide our patients the best experience possible.
At St. Mary Medical Center, our 153-bed hospital offers a number of specialty care centers including:
- Inpatient women's and children's center: Newly renovated 40-bed Level III neonatal intensive care unit and a pediatric intensive care unit
- Surgery center: Equipped with new state-of-the-art equipment and operating rooms
- Diagnostic imaging center: Including MRI, CT, mammography, X-ray, ultrasound and bone density scans
- OB/GYN specialists: Routine and specialty care for women in all stages of life
- Neurology and neurosurgery centers: Expert treatment for conditions and disorders that affect the brain, spinal cord or nerves
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery institute: Treatment for office-based oral and maxillofacial (face, jaw or mouth) surgery
- Fairfield Medical Office: Our multispecialty building with state-of-the-art clinics and expert specialists
- Orthopedic and sports medicine center: Advanced care for conditions that affect your musculoskeletal system
No matter what kind of support you need, providing you exceptional care is the focus of all we do.
Dining options at this campus include Café Dubuis with chef’s cuisine and a coffee shop offering Starbucks® coffee. Vending and drink machines are also available.
Please note we do not offer emergency services at Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport – St. Mary Medical Center. For emergency medical care, go to the emergency department at Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport – Academic Medical Center or dial 911.
We offer the following medical specialties and clinics at Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport – St. Mary Medical Center:
- Facial plastics and reconstructive surgery
- Imaging, including bone density scans, breast imaging, CT scans, MRI scans, ultrasounds and X-rays
- Inpatient women’s and children’s services, including pediatrics, labor and delivery and NICU and PICU
- Neurology clinic
- Neurosurgery clinic
- Surgery (outpatient)
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Orthopedics and sports medicine
- Pain management
- Sleep medicine