About Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport – St. Mary Medical Center
Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport renovated and revitalized the former CHRISTUS Schumpert facility to become our St. Mary Medical Center. In 2019, we opened our first services within the center: our neurosurgery and neurology clinics. We also opened additional clinics in the campus’s medical office building and other standalone buildings.
St. Mary Medical Center is a 122-bed hospital that includes a number of targeted care centers, including our:
- Comprehensive diagnostic and imaging center
- Women’s & Children’s Center, which occupies three floors of St. Mary Medical Center
- Neurology and Neurosurgery centers
- Surgery and operative rooms
- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Center
- Child Psychiatry Outpatient Clinic
- Dermatology and Facial Plastics center, located inside the Fairfield Medical Office building on this campus
- Interventional Pain Management center
- Center for Perinatal Medicine
- Gastroenterology Associates
- Women's Health Center and OBGYN Specialists
Please note: We do not offer emergency services at Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport – St. Mary Medical Center. For emergency medical care, go to the Emergency Department at Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport – Academic Medical Center or dial 911.