Ochsner's Orthopedic cares for patients of all ages utilizing the latest techniques and technology available to treat a wide range of orthopedic problems, including joint replacement, sports medicine, oncology, hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder ailments, trauma, pediatrics, spine and foot and ankle surgery.
Why Choose Ochsner Orthopedics?
- Convenient appointment times and locations to fit your schedule. You will even find same-day/next-day appointments.
- Locations throughout the region close to you including New Orleans, North Shore and Baton Rouge
- Experienced, expert physicians who listen to you and get to know your specific health concerns
- Options in treatment approaches for you to choose from
- Covered by most insurance plans and Medicare
- Comprehensive care including surgical and non-surgical treatment options, outpatient rehabilitation and physical therapy
|The Back and Spine Center||Sports Medicine Institute|
|Hand Care||Pediatric Orthopedics|
|Foot and Ankle||Joint Replacement|
- New Orleans Area:
- Baton Rouge – Ochsner Medical Center – Baton Rouge:225-761-5200
- Covington – Ochsner Health Center – Covington: 985-875-2828
- Slidell – Ochsner Medical Center – North Shore: 985-639-3777
Outpatient Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy
New Orleans Area: To schedule an appointment, please contact our Scheduling Coordinator at 504-842-4348.
- Ochsner Hospital – Elmwood: 1201 South Clearview Parkway, Jefferson
- Ochsner Outpatient Rehabilitation Center - Metairie: 850 Veterans Memorial Boulevard, Metairie
- Ochsner Outpatient Rehabilitation Center - Harvey: 3820 Lapalco Boulevard
Slidell/North Shore: To schedule an appointment, please contact our Scheduling Coordinator at 985-639-3777.
- Ochsner Medical Center - North Shore: 104 Medical Center Drive, Slidell
- U.S. News & World Report named Ochsner’s Orthopedics and Neurology & Neurosurgery departments among the top 50 across the country in its 2014-15 Best Hospitals rankings.
- Healthgrades Joint Replacement Excellence Award winner
- Ranked among the Top 10% in the nation for Joint Replacement
- Healthgrades Five-Star recipient for Total Knee Replacement four years in a row
- Healthgrades Five-Star recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment
- Healthgrades Five –Star recipient for Back Surgery
- Blue Cross Blue Shield designated Ochsner as a Center of Distinction for Total Joint Surgery and Spine Surgery
- Ochsner is in the Aetna's Institutes of Quality Orthopedic Care Network for Total Joint Replacement Surgery and Spine Surgery.